Originally this photo was for my friend Tim, who has been constantly proclaiming his love for chimichangas. I went into 7-11 to buy some dinner (I am that lazy), and spotted this post-purchase. It is a foot long chimi. My mind immediately imagined the explosive diarrhea that would ensue.
Not much else to write about right now, so I guess I'll take this opportunity to explain Mo, more affectionately known around the Loyola campus as "Papa Mo." Eh, Mo runs the 7-11, which is relatively new (about a year), and has been my late night conversational partner on many a breaks from all night studying/bullshitting while I'm shwasted. He got an XM radio at some point and just fucking BLASTS classic rock or shitty techno on Friday and Saturday nights (by the way, I just mistyped Saturday as "faturday." I think it has some potential, or maybe it's just the 4 am talking). So, he is a pretty odd but awesome guy. There was some night towards finals last semester where he wouldn't let me leave until I heard the guitar solo in some Scorpion song featuring a full orchestra. This of course was accompanied with air guitar required whilst jamming to Scorpion. On some other occasion I bought one of those 5 hour energy shots and received Mo's personal testimonial to its quality. He hadn't slept in 3 days.
Well... that's Mo. He knows my name. I'm a regular... and I think that's pretty cool.
P.S. A friend of mine is headed to Scotland to study abroad next year, and I've pretty much recruited her to go and work at the Fringe. Forwarded her that mass e-mail you sent out last year about it. feel proud.
----------------
Now playing: Simian Mobile Disco - It's The Beat
via FoxyTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment