Thursday, February 14, 2008

www.myspace.com/DAD!

So this is what I found when I logged into The Space today...
ah, god, "who are these people and why are they writing to me?".....oh my god, the stomach muscles, they hurt!
I do have to say that I did not help him create an account; I let him cruise around in mine. Justin Stroup can tell you that he left him several comments as me. He created the account like a day later, when he got home. Do not blame me for anything that happens from here.

Back to more important (and hilarious) things, this was the next message:
I love love love our father's epistular stylings. And also the quasi-mournful tone of that sentence; the entire generation gap is contained within 8 words.


Many mysteries here:
1. How did he get A Darker Grey's song on his profile? I feel like profile songs are one of the more advanced aspects of having a Myspace profile, non?
2. Why hasn't he friended you or Christy? You are on my page.
3. Did he even LOOK at my page? My headline was about dry humping! I feel like if he had I would have gotten a call immediately.
4. He has a profile song and is ready to upload video, so he is able to figure it out, and yet he claims he can't; this leads me to believe that it is not the mechanism but the purpose that is stumping him. Like...he's never HAD to explain "About Me" in a couple sentences for all the world to read....and who WOULD he like to meet?

Anyway. I spruced up my headline but refuse to change anything else. Mortification or awkwardness may just ensue, but I feel like he's the one crossing the tacit intraweb line, so.......caveat HIS emptor.

But I do love him, and this, and I wish myspace had a map that he could laminate like the NES Zelda one. What, did he and mom get bored of the mechanical animals last night?

No comments: