This is just a test post to see if could get the mobile upload thing to work. But let's fill you in on the details of why I'm being forced into this super techno crazy method of posting via my phone. Friday night my friend Tim had a house warming party. It was about 40 people for one keg, but most pf us hadn't gotten the memo about beer being supplied. So we ended up with a lot of Stroh's and Bud, which we drank. Tim and I kept drinking till 5:30 and took pictures of us drinking next to various passed out couples throughout his place. These pictures were great and I immediately dropped my camera into a toilet filled with piss. Saying dropped makes it sound like i was much more careless than i think i was. My camera was in my front shirt pocket and i bent over to put the seat up and it slid out. But anyway the other highlights of the night consisted of owning a lot of people at pool, playing 007 goldeneye on N64, some girl screwing around with some guy in an alley and then hour later sleeping with a different guy underneath the pool table, and apparently a lot of people were on shrooms. Where the fuck was I when that was going on?
Last night i saw Songs for Moms open up for Two Gallants, and enjoyed Songs for Moms a lot. They gave me their two EPs for $7. AMAZING!!! It's been so long since I've been to a show like that. I felt like I was 15 and at the outhouse again. Plus their cd is just a cd-r that they spray painted a stencil on. It makes me so happy!!! Anywayssss, I was walking around today and in this small park close to Loyola there was this posse of hare krishna having some crazy give-us-money-because-we-are-above-material-items-but-seriously-give-us-money-i-want-an-iphone pow wow which was unexpected. I wanted to take a picture of it but i was afraid they'd make me join their club or beat me up or something.
----------------
Now playing: Songs For Moms - Don't Live With Your Lover Or Love With Your Liver
via FoxyTunes

No comments:
Post a Comment