Monday, September 17, 2007

Really Important Small Decisions

I TOOK THE BUS TO WORK TODAY!!!

And I even started a blog because of it.

I don't THINK I'm blog-happy..........because I'm generally still embarrassed to have folks think that I think that I have something that really needs saying/they really need to read.

But.

I guess what's going on with me right now is that I'm having some earnest shit happen, in terms of shaping my life into what I want it to be, and, I dunno. I guess I'm hoping that writing about it will help me think it through more, and that maybe reading it, for whoever does (I'm imagining modest results) will encourage the same. Meaning...I'm sure only my friends will see these ridiculous, superfluous musings, but I suppose I hope that that might be enough to push people towards their own deliberate choices, whatever those are. Meh. I'm tired of writing about this.

Anyway, I still have to get home at rush hour. I could feel completely differently two hours from now.

ps. I really LOVE the Bus Pass, don't you? The future is wow, as Raph says.

No comments: